New Mid-level designer role at Brands to life®
We’re looking for a full-time, forward thinking designer to join the creative team at Brands to life®
You will join the design team supporting our Design & Creative Directors to produce high quality work across a broad range of impressive brands spanning Arts, FMCG, MedTech, Utilities, Lifestyle and the list goes on. Projects range from creating new brands to brand refreshes and re-brands. And brand roll-outs could see you working on anything from Corp ID’s to Advertising, Websites, Digital Design, Social Content, Packaging, Events and more.
We’re looking for the following:
– A designer with least 3-4 years of experience across branding, print and digital design
– A conceptual thinker who can demonstrate their understanding of brand strategy
– Someone who can put pencil to paper and sketch out concepts (not just pixel push)
– A person with experience in creating high quality UI designs from concept to completion, working with web developers to ensure pixel perfection
– A designer with experience creating brand guidelines, and applying them to brand touchpoints
– High proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch or Figma (particularly loving Figma right now)
– Animations skills i.e. After Effects a bonus
– Good time management skills & understanding of juggling multiple jobs and working to deadlines
– A keen eye for detail
– Must have a genuine love of music and burgers
If this sounds like you, send through your CV and a folio of only what you see as your best work (quality over quantity please) that clearly and methodically communicates the brief and your creative solution. Please via our contact page:
Due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only shortlisted applicants will be notified in response to their CV submission.
Please only apply if you are a current resident of Australia and have all the right permanent working visas already in place.
Preference given to current Melbourne residents.
Visa sponsorship is not on offer.
No recruitment agencies please.