Account Exec in training. Entry level role Brands to life®
Thanks to everyone who applied for this entry level position, but applications are now closed as we have filled the role.
There were some truly outstanding applications, thanks everyone for their interest in joining our team… we tried to get back to you all with a few hints and tips on how we narrowed down our short list to help you refine your cover letters and CV’s and your own personal branding for next time round. Hope it was useful.
The very best of luck with your continued search to break into the industry.
Brands to life®
Brands to life® is searching for a special someone who is looking for a big break into account service in the branding industry. This full time entry level position will see you start with office admin while being trained from the ground up including: writing the perfect brief, production, managing creatives, brand strategy and account management. And what we’d like from you is general greatness and a willingness to help everyone on the team bring brands to life.
We’d like to talk to people who:
- Have graduated from a course that shows they’re really interested in pursuing a career in branding/marketing/advertising/comms etc.
- Have worked within an office/agency environment for a year. i.e. confident in an office environment/can answer a phone with gusto etc.
- Someone who leaves their ego at the door.
- Someone who wants a break… and deserves a break.
- A lover of good food, bad puns and great branding.
Remuneration $45k PLUS Super
Must currently live in Melbourne and have full Australian working entitlements.
Sound like you? To apply, send your CV through here.